The Sky bar
Located on level five of the Hotel, this is Timor's hottest new bar. Sit back and take in spectacular ocean views from the Sky Garden Terrace outdoor lounge, whilst sipping on Dili's best selection of wine, spirits and cocktails. The Terrace is also ideal for holding your next cocktail party, as you impress your guests with luxury only Sky Bar can offer. Open daily from 5pm till late.
Sky Garden Terrace
This outdoor lounge venue is Dili's premier location for statement events. Situated on level four, the terrace boasts spectacular views of Dili Bay while also offering direct access to the exclusive Panorama restaurant on level five. From an intimate gathering to a cocktail party for 250 – Sky Garden Terrace is guaranteed to impress..
For a truly unique dining experience, take time to enjoy Timor Plaza Hotel's signature restaurant, Panorama. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Panorama offers diners an amazing selection of modern European cuisine within luxury surrounds. Panorama boasts views from the mountains to the sea. Open daily for breakfast (7am – 9am), Lunch (11am – 2pm) and dinner (6pm-11pm). Reservations are recommended.
Located in the hotel lobby, Vista Café delivers the best coffee in town, along with a wide selection of teas and cold refreshment. For guests looking to eat on the run, the café serves light snacks, with fresh gourmet sandwiches and pastries. Open daily from 9am – 5pm.
TIMOR PLAZA FACILITIES
One of the best things of staying at Timor Plaza Hotel & Apartments is the pleasure and convenience of Dili's leading shopping mall just right at your doorstep. With several choices from food and wine & cigar stores, fashion shops, beauty salons, electronics, camera & computer shops to toy shops and many more, you'll be able to find everything that you are looking for.
The complex offers three uniquely distingushed supermarkets with the widest spread in food & beverages in the country.
Here are just some of the shops that you might want to check out during your stay here. For further information, look at the Timor Plaza at Dili Central Facebook page and Website.
- Timor Telecom, Telkomcel and Telemor will be able to provide you a local SIM should you need one
- Plaza Superstore is your general store supply including office and stationery supplies
- B Active Gym for your fitness and health (Free use for hotel guests, please ask at reception for special card)
- Alegna Salon, Zion Salon and Glamour and Mary, are the shops to keep in mind should you need hairdressing, beauty treatments and massages
- Timor Plaza food court is the place to go if you are craving for something like chicken rice, Gelato, local cruisine, famous Timor coffee by the Gloria Jean coffee, and more
- Kmanek Supermarket and W4 Supermaket for your convenience to get your supplies from soft drinks, snacks, beer, wine to your day to day items
- Gio Donuts for your afternoon tea and they serve good coffee too
- Gion Japanese Restaurant should you wish to try something different
- Pau de Canela the Portuguese cafe will offer all your Portuguese delicacies.
- Platinum Cineplex offers new release films, most of which are in English and showing several 3D movies as well
- Alola Esperansa, Kor Timor, Diak Printing, Arte Cultura Timor-Leste and Women's Woven art are the places to visit for any local handicraft and gift items to bring home
- International Banking : ANZ bank, Mandiri and CGD/BNU are situated in Timor Plaza for your banking and foreign exchange needs
- Sugar Travel, Cofi Tour and VIP Travel will be able to assist you with any travel and touring booking
- Ministry of Tourism information centre is only a lift ride away to get all your local tourism information to help your stay a memorable one
- Burger King will serving you their famous burgers and fries
View the Timor Plaza photo gallery courtesy of Resident Magazine below: