The Sky bar
Located on level five of the Hotel, this is Timor's hottest new bar. Sit back and take in spectacular ocean views from the Sky Garden Terrace outdoor lounge, whilst sipping on Dili's best selection of wine, spirits, and cocktails. The Terrace is also ideal for holding your next cocktail party, as you impress your guests with the luxury only Sky Bar can offer. Open daily from 5 pm till late.
Sky Garden Terrace
This outdoor lounge venue is Dili's premier location for statement events. Situated on level four, the terrace boasts spectacular views of Dili Bay while also offering direct access to the exclusive Panorama restaurant on level five. From an intimate gathering to a cocktail party for 250 – Sky Garden Terrace is guaranteed to impress..
For a truly unique dining experience, take time to enjoy Timor Plaza Hotel's signature restaurant, Panorama. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Panorama offers diners an amazing selection of modern international cuisine such as Chinese, Indonesian, and local dishes with local organic produce where is it possible. Panorama boasts views from the mountains to the sea. Open daily for breakfast (7am – 9am), Lunch (11am – 2pm) and dinner (6pm-11pm). Reservations are recommended.
Located in the hotel lobby, Vista Café delivers the best Timorese coffee in town, along with a wide selection of teas and cold refreshments. For guests looking to eat on the run, the café serves light snacks, with fresh gourmet sandwiches and pastries. Open daily from 9 am – 5 pm.
The Garden Cafe & Bar is a garden-themed cafe that will make you feel like you’re sitting in a coffee/bar shop in the middle of the countryside. They serve food too, with both Western and Indonesian dishes, with superb service! It also offers great spots to drink alone or enjoy the sun-drenched afternoon siesta. The garden itself has a perfect setting in which to enjoy your favorite drinks while having spontaneous conversations with friends. An ideal location to have time alone, an afternoon siesta, or even dine-in time together with your family.
Top Golf is situated at Areia Branca and features a driving range, beach volleyball, and mini-golf facilities. Available for hire for a private function, corporate event, or children's party with catering services. The operational hours are Tuesday – Friday from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. For booking please contact +6707795270.
Nova Costa - Managed by Timor Plaza Hotel
Living space in Pantai Kelapa, the newly renovated ex DFAT Compound. For more information please contact +670 77829422 or [email protected].
TIMOR PLAZA FACILITIES
One of the best things about staying at Timor Plaza Hotel & Apartments is the pleasure and convenience of Dili's leading shopping mall just right at your doorstep. With several choices from food and wine & cigar stores, fashion shops, beauty salons, electronics, camera & computer shops to toy shops and many more, you'll be able to find everything you are looking for.
The complex offers three uniquely distinguished supermarkets with the country's widest spread in food & beverages.
Here are just some of the shops that you might want to check out during your stay here. For further information, look at the Timor Plaza at Dili Central Facebook page and Website.
- Timor Telecom, Telkomcel, and Telemor will be able to provide you with a local SIM should you need one
- Plaza Superstore is your general store supply including office and stationery supplies
- Iron Man Gym (Free use for hotel guests, please ask at reception for the particular card)
- Zen Beauty, Alegna Salon, Yomi Salon, and B'Mar Beauty Salon are the shops to keep in mind should you need hairdressing, beauty treatments, and massages
- Zen Spa, and Yufakang Center provides massages service
- Timor Plaza food court is the place to go if you are craving something from local and international cuisine, famous Timor coffee by the Gloria Jean coffee, and Gelato
- Meimart and W4 Supermarket for your convenience to get your supplies from soft drinks, snacks, beer, and wine to your day-to-day items
- Wabisabi Japanese Restaurant, Sky Chinese Restaurant, Gloria Jeans Coffee Shop, and Qulina specialty should you wish to try something different
- Golden Sand entertainment center
- Pau de Canela the Portuguese cafe will offer all your Portuguese delicacies.
- Platinum Cineplex offers new release films, most of which are in English and showing several 3D movies as well
- Banking services: Mandiri, BNCTL, and CGD/BNU are situated in Timor Plaza for your banking. Moneygram on the ground floor for your foreign exchange.
- Sugar Travel, Air Timor and Aero Dili will be able to assist you with any travel and touring booking
- Burger King will be serving you their famous burgers and fries
View the Timor Plaza photo gallery courtesy of Resident Magazine below: